Our mission is to provide patients in Oldham with high quality, easy and convenient access to dermatology specialists. Our core values and principles are:
- Patient-centric: putting patients at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality: providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
- Ethical: operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency.
- Passionate: being passionate about enhancing caring for our patients.
- Teamwork: supporting and sharing with all members of our team and partners.
We aim to:
- Provide high quality, consultant led dermatology service in a primary care setting, using experienced dermatology professionals
- Improve patient access across Oldham in both speed of appointment and accessibility of location
- Will enable demand to be more effectively managed within primary care through GP ownership of referral protocols and care pathways
- Help to ensure the 18 week referral to treatment targets are met by reducing waiting times and more accurately matching need to professional competence with appropriate onward referrals
- Improve skills and knowledge as education and training will be provided regularly for GPs and Primary Healthcare Teams
We have a zero tolerance policy of violence against all staff. We will immediately remove any patient from our list for violence or abuse against any employee. Such behaviour will also be reported to the police.